One of the few great success stories of 2016 was the ratification of the Paris agreement on climate change. However, Read More
Naturesave Professional Indemnity insurance cover is designed to protect businesses or individuals offering professional advice services against claims by clients for negligence or bad advice.
Some professionals are required by law to carry Professional Indemnity Insurance, such as lawyers, accountants or financial advisers, however as litigation becomes more prevalent, many organisations are opting to safeguard their business from claims arising from mistakes or negligence.
Naturesave Professional Indemnity Insurance protects against claims which may arise from, for example:
- Any negligent act, error or omission
- Unintentional infringement of Intellectual Property Rights
- Loss of documents or data entrusted to the insured
- Unintentional libel, slander or defamation
- Unintentional breach of confidence or misuse of confidential information
Naturesave Professional Indemnity Insurance can be combined with other types of insurance, such as Trustee Liability Insurance or Director’s and Officer’s Insurance, enabling you to chose the right level of cover for you as proprietors, trustees or directors.
For more information, or to obtain a quote, please call us on 01803 864390 or complete and return a Professional Indemnity Insurance Proposal Form. Please note that this is a general proposal form – we have specific proposal forms for various professions including:
- Accountants Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
- Architects Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
- Professional Indemnity Proposal Form For Consulting Engineers
- Independent Financial Advisors Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
- Insurance Broker & Intermediaries Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
- Information Technology Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
- Surveyors Professional Indemnity Proposal Form
(Please click on a profession for the relevant proposal form)