Bright Green Hydrogen – Levenmouth Community Energy Project Bright Green Hydrogen is a not-for-profit organisation set up to promote the use Read More
Specialist cover for all forms of Unique Places to Stay in the UK.
Naturesave is working to provide owners of Unique Places to Stay with bespoke insurance for their Yurts, Safari Tents, Tree Houses, Shepherd’s Huts, Timber Cabins, Strawbale Cottages and Eco B&Bs along with many other exciting and unusual properties.
Our Unique Places to Stay Insurance package can provide specialist all risks material damage cover, rental income protection and liability cover and is designed specifically for owners of Unique Places to Stay. Additionally, this can be augmented with cover for an honesty shop or for providing activities such as bike hire, guided walks and much more.
Cover starts from as little as £371 per year and is tailored for your Unique Place to Stay. Talk to us today or complete the Unique Places to Stay Proposal form.
Some Unique Holiday Let providers that we work with:
- Material Damage: The location where the yurt is located floods and the yurt(s) have to be replaced.
- Accidental Damage: A sharp object accidentally damages the canvas or frame and has to be repaired.
- Rental Income: A fire or flood (i.e. not ‘bad’ weather) prevents you from opening and you lose rental income.
- Public Liability: A visitor trips over a broom or rope that has been negligently left unattended and suffers an injury.
- Employers Liability: An employee slips on a wet or dangerous floor and suffers an injury.
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of business insurance, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 864390 or Contact Naturesave for help and a quotation.
Download our online brochure here