Welcome to the Naturesave guide to being green. We have researched the practical things you can do as an individual Read More
Naturesave Insurance can provide you with a bespoke solution to protect your business against potential loss from as little as £33 per month.
As every charity or non-profit organisation has different insurance requirements, we do not provide an online generic quotation system. Our bespoke charity combined insurance can include:
- Buildings, tenants improvements, machinery, plant, contents, stock, and loss of rent.
- Business interruption – for loss of income/profit and additional costs of working following serious loss or damage to the property.
- Cover for property away from the premises.
- Goods in transit, money, glass and loss of licence.
- Employers liability – your legal liability for injuries to employees and volunteers at work.
- Public and products liability – your liability to third parties resulting from negligent services and defective goods.
- Legal Expenses – Optional, recommended extension.
- Abuse Cover.
For a summary of the cover provided by Naturesave’s Charity Combined insurance, please see the Naturesave Commercial Combined – Policy Summary.
What makes Naturesave different?
- We don’t use call centres, so you be assured that you will get through to one of our friendly team straight away.
- We do not charge you for insuring with us.
- We are competitive and it doesn’t cost you more to be ‘green’.
- We offer every Naturesave chairty combined client the chance to have a free Environmental Performance Review (EPR) based on BioRegional’s One Planet Living Principles . Our EPRs provide information and advice on your current environmental status and how you may improve this and possibly save money. A Naturesave Environmentally Aware Trading Certificate (EATC) is issued upon completion of the recommendations made in the survey, along with a potential financial award in acknowledgment of your efforts to improve your company’s environmental trading practice. These EPRs are funded by the Naturesave Trust. For more information on our EPRs, please visit our Environmental Performance Review (EPR) page.
Call us directly on 01803 864390 or Contact Naturesave for a quotation, so that we can discuss your specific business needs.