Bright Green Hydrogen – Levenmouth Community Energy Project Bright Green Hydrogen is a not-for-profit organisation set up to promote the use Read More
Our aim is to provide a first class service, however we are aware that, occasionally, it is possible that we may fail to meet your expectations. We view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Make your complaint
In writing: Managing Director, Naturesave Insurance, South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes, TQ9 5JA
Telephone: 01803 864390 and ask to speak with a Director
In person: South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes TQ9 5JA. Please contact us first to make an appointment.
All complaint information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant data protection requirements.
Wherever possible, we endeavour to resolve the matter within three business days. If this is not possible, to enable us to remedy the situation in a speedy and efficient manner, we have a documented, formal complaints procedure, a summary of which is shown below.
- We will acknowledge your complaint promptly, to reassure you that we will be dealing with the issue as a matter of urgency, giving you the details of who will be handling the matter in our office.
- After having considered the issue, we will advise what action we intend to take and the expected timescales for this.
- In the event that your complaint relates to activities or services provided by another party, we will advise you of this in writing giving their contact details and the reasons for our decision, and ensure that your complaint is promptly forwarded to the appropriate party, in writing.
- We will aim to provide a final response to you as soon as is practicable, and keep you reasonably informed as to progress. We anticipate that we will be able to provide a substantive response to most complaints within eight weeks.
- By the end of Eight weeks from receipt of your complaint, we will issue you with our final response, or issue a response that gives the reasons for the delay and indicates when we will be able to provide a final response. If you are dissatisfied with our response, or the delay at this time, you will have a period of Six months in which you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service, whose details are shown below.
When we provide our final response letter, we will endeavour to ensure that we have taken into consideration any financial losses, or material inconvenience you may have suffered. If we do not feel that your complaint is justified, we will advise you of the reasons for our decision and we will also advise how you may pursue the complaint if you remain dissatisfied. At that time, if we do not hear from you within eight weeks, we will treat the complaint as closed.
If your complaint relates to a policy sold online or via email consumers can register the complaint using the European Online Dispute Resolution platform at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). Insurance advising and arranging is covered for 90% of the claim, without an upper limit. For compulsory insurances (for example, motor insurance and employers’ liability insurance), insurance advising and arranging is covered for 100% of the claim, without an upper limit. Further information about compensation scheme arrangements is available from the FSCS.