We are delighted to announce that following our recent office move we have now expanded our team to twelve. From Read More
Commercial Account Handler
Naturesave is a leading environmental and ethical insurance provider. We currently have a vacancy for a full time position in our Totnes office for a Commercial Account Handler.
- Commercial Insurance business including:
- Production of commercial renewal schedules and relevant renewal information
- Dealing with ongoing policy administration
- Providing quotations for new commercial insurance business
- Preparation of commercial business prospects
- Developing prospects & approaching potential clients
- Assisting Financial Manager with credit control
- Maintenance of client database
- General office duties including taking telephone enquiries, messages, emails, filing and typing; franking and sorting post; monitoring of stationary supplies; shared responsibility to keep the office tidy.
As with any small company, an ability to adapt to changing circumstances is essential and you may be called upon to undertake other tasks as and when necessary.
Training will be provided in all office systems and administration, but preferably you should have insurance experience, a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, good communications skills, an excellent telephone manner, and, most importantly, enthusiasm and the ability to work well within a team.
Salary – Negotiable, depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, please contact Abha Wells on 01803 869760 and forward you CV, references and contact details to