Howad Ltd, a client of Naturesave since 2009, is the ecologically principled company behind the award-winning internationally renowned incognito® range Read More
Junior Insurance Account Handler
Naturesave is the UK’s leading environmental and ethical insurance provider. We currently have a vacancy for a full-time position in our Totnes office for an Insurance Account Handler.
- Personal Lines Insurance business including:
- Providing quotations for new and renewal insurance business
- Production of new and renewal insurance documentation
- Dealing with ongoing policy administration and amendments
- Assisting with credit control/chasing up late payments.
- Contacting and developing prospects
- Maintenance of client database
- General office duties including taking telephone enquiries, messages, emails, filing and typing; franking and sorting post; monitoring of stationery supplies; shared responsibility to keep the office tidy.
As with any small company, an ability to adapt to changing circumstances is essential and you may be called upon to undertake other tasks as and when necessary.
Training will be provided in all office systems and administration; no insurance background is necessary but you should have a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, good communications skills, an excellent telephone manner, and, most importantly, enthusiasm and the ability to work well within a team.
Salary is in the region of £16’000 – £22’000, depending on experience
If you are interested in this position, please contact Abha Wells on 01803 869760 and forward your CV, references and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 5th Jan 2018