Welcome to the Naturesave guide to being green. We have researched the practical things you can do as an individual Read More
PERSONAL LINES AND RENEWABLE ENERGY ACCOUNT HANDLER
Naturesave is a leading environmental and ethical insurance provider. We currently have an opportunity for a full time position in our Totnes office for a Personal Lines and Renewable Energy Account Handler.
- Personal Lines and Renewable Energy insurance business including:
- Providing quotations for new and renewal insurance business
- Production of new and renewal insurance documentation
- Dealing with ongoing policy administration and amendments
- Assisting with credit control/chasing up late payments.
- Contacting and developing prospects
- General office support including:
- Taking telephone enquiries and messages
- Monitoring shared email inbox
- Filing and typing
- Franking and sorting post
- Monitoring of stationary supplies
- Shared responsibility to keep office tidy
As with any small company, an ability to adapt to changing circumstances is essential and you may be called upon to undertake other tasks as and when necessary.
Training will be provided in all in-house systems and administration, but preferably you should have insurance experience, a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, good communication skills, an excellent telephone manner, and, most important, the ability to work well within a team.
Salary – negotiable depending upon experience.
If you are interested, please contact Abha Wells on 01803 869760 and forward your CV, references and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th February 2017