From 20th March 2017, the Odgen rate of discount has been reduced from 2.5% to -0.75%. The discount rate reflects Read More
Naturesave Home Insurance offers bespoke cover for your home and its contents.
As a green and ethical insurer, we believe in making a real difference and donate 10% of the total premiums to our charity, the Naturesave Trust. To date we have generated more than half a million pounds for projects across the country. For more details see the Naturesave Trust
From straw bale houses to home battery storage systems, we are specialists in houses built to the highest eco standards and work with those industries at the forefront of green building technology. We also provide complete cover for domestic renewable energy systems as standard.Our aim is to help you reduce your carbon footprint and save money. To that end we offer discounts for energy efficiency practices in the home.
What is covered by Naturesave Home Insurance?
- Cover for buildings, including rented property, holiday homes and non-standard construction properties. We are specialist insurers in eco-homes, timber framed, straw bale and completed self-build homes.
- Cover for domestic renewable energy systems comes as standard, we provide cover for all systems from solar panels and heat pumps to biomass boilers and micro hydro systems. Cover is for material damage (including storm, fire, lightning and theft), mechanical breakdown, public liability and loss of revenue. For renewable systems eligible for the Feed In Tariff see Household Renewable Energy System Information
- Cover for contents in the home, including free accidental damage for non-portable home entertainment equipment.
- Insurance available for worldwide cover of items that you often take away from the home; including laptops, tablets, mobile phones, jewellery and personal effects.
Annual Travel Insurance – This optional extra offers worldwide cover for you and your family – no limit on the number of trips per year. Cover now available for up to 75 years of age.
Naturesave Home Insurance Benefits
- Discounts are available for no claims, combined buildings and contents cover and taking a voluntary excess.
- Discounts also available for households with eco-lifestyles, (e.g cavity wall & loft insulation, double glazing, energy efficient appliances and water butts) and for domestic renewable energy systems.
- No hidden fees or costs – we do not charge administrative fees for mid-term amendments.
- Cover is accepted by all banks, building societies and mortgage lenders.
- Truly personal service, no automated telephone systems, no need to explain yourself to several different people every time you call
- Efficient, helpful and proactive claims service and advice.
- Payment by direct debit, card, cheque or internet banking.
Links and further information
- Summary of the cover provided – Naturesave Household Policy Summary.
- View the complete Home Insurance and Travel Policy Household,Travel and Renewable Energy Policy
- Learn more about the work of the Naturesave Trust
- Also available, Personal Accident and Illness Insurance. Naturesave offer cover designed to protect self-employed individuals against financial hardship in the case of injury or illness. Cover is available for a variety of professions