At Naturesave we have been wondering how we can help improve biodiversity. Then we found this fantastic well-researched blog by entomologist Read More
New Cyber Insurance Product
Naturesave is now able to offer Cyber Protection Insurance for commercial enterprises.
Our reliance on technology is growing all the time and the majority of businesses depend on computers, portable devices, cloud computing, internet and emails to operate day-to-day.
Naturesave’s new Cyber Insurance can provide protection against your “cyber liability” for privacy breach or transmission of a virus, damage to your IT infrastructure caused by a cyber-peril (such as hacking attack, virus or malicious damage to your computer systems), cyber-threats or extortion and subsequent loss of profit. The risks are huge and not covered by standard commercial insurance.
Did you know?
- 73% of employees are using USB drives without obtaining permission to do so
- 72% have lost USB drives without notifying appropriate authorities
- More money is said to be made from cyber-crime than the illicit drug trade
- Each week, nearly 3,500 domains are hijacked from rightful owners, and business could easily fall victim to brand and domain theft
- The average cost of an information security incident is £10,000 – £20,000
- The average time to resolve a cyber-attack is 18 days.
Please visit our Cyber Insurance page for more information.
Naturesave Insurance is an ethical insurance broker, based in Totnes offering a good service for what is an essential part of life. In April 2011, Naturesave were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development. They are the only insurer to have won the award in the Sustainable Development category.
Naturesave offers personal, household, business and charity / not-for-profit insurance cover, as well as renewable energy systems insurance. They are the only insurance company in the UK to include cover for renewable energy systems, as standard within their household policy.
10% of selected premiums are donated to the company’s charitable arm, The Naturesave Trust in order to fund environmental, conservation projects and help communities to install their own renewable energy systems.
For more information about Naturesave Insurance and the insurance policies that we offer please contact:
Bee West, Marketing Manager