If you have been watching the wonderful Blue Planet then you may well share in the shock and frustration of Read More
Unique Places to Stay Bespoke Insurance Cover
Naturesave Insurance is delighted to announce that they are now able to provide insurance terms for owners of Unique Places to Stay.
We now offer owners of Yurts, Safari Tents, Tree Houses, Shepherd’s Huts, Timber Cabins, Strawbale Cottages and Eco B&Bs specialist bespoke insurance cover, along with many other exciting and unusual properties.
Our Unique Places to Stay Insurance package can provide specialist all risks material damage cover, rental income protection and liability cover and is designed specifically for owners of Unique Places to Stay. Additionally, this can be augmented with cover for an honesty shop or for providing activities such as bike hire, guided walks and much more.
Cover starts from as little as £371 per year and is tailored for your Unique Place to Stay. Please visit our Unique Places to Stay page for more information.
- Quotes within 24 hours and we can place cover immediately
- Low interest monthly instalment facility (subject to status)
- Personal service with no call centres
- In house claims handling for claims up to £2,500
- Material Damage: The location where the yurt is located floods and the yurt(s) have to be replaced.
- Accidental Damage: A sharp object accidentally damages the canvas or frame and has to be repaired.
- Rental Income: A fire or flood (i.e. not ‘bad’ weather) prevents you from opening and you lose rental income.
- Public Liability: A visitor trips over a broom or rope that has been negligently left unattended and suffers an injury.
- Employers Liability: An employee slips on a wet or dangerous floor and suffers an injury.
Naturesave Insurance is an ethical insurance broker, based in Totnes offering a good service for what is an essential part of life. In April 2011, Naturesave were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Sustainable Development. They are the only insurer to have won the award in the Sustainable Development category.
Naturesave offers personal, household, business and charity / not-for-profit insurance cover, as well as renewable energy systems insurance. They are the only insurance company in the UK to include cover for renewable energy systems, as standard within their household policy.
10% of selected premiums are donated to the company’s charitable arm, The Naturesave Trust in order to fund environmental, conservation projects and help communities to install their own renewable energy systems.
For more information about Naturesave Insurance and the insurance policies that we offer please contact:
Bee West, Marketing Manager