Bright Green Hydrogen – Levenmouth Community Energy Project Bright Green Hydrogen is a not-for-profit organisation set up to promote the use Read More
Would you like your community hydro systems project to be truly green?
We’ve been providing green insurance products since 1993 and were awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2011.
Naturesave provides a wide variety of community hydro insurance products for the renewable energy sector whether large or small scale projects. We’re an innovative provider of hydro insurance and other renewable energy insurance products to assist the development of the renewables industry.
Hydro Insurance Products
We provide the following hydro insurance products. Click the link to download the relevant hydro insurance proposal forms:
- Renewable Energy Hydro Construction All Risks Insurance Proposal Form
Construction / Erection All Risks Insurance Only For Hydro Systems
- Hydro Energy Proposal Form
Hydro Energy Facilities Insurance
- Renewable Energy Marine Wave & Tidal Insurance Proposal Form
Marine Wave or Tidal Facilities Insurance
Hydro Insurance Cover for your community project
Depending on your needs, our community hydro insurance products may offer the following cover:
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits)
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits)
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown)
- Material damage
- Loss of revenue & business interruption
- Employers, Public & Products liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability
- Lack of wind / sun bespoke packages
If you have a specialised renewable energy insurance requirement, please contact us on 01803 864390. We always prefer to speak to people.
Green Insurance Service
Depending on your requirements, our community hydro insurance products offer the following service:
- Renewable Energy insurance products to manufacturers, contractors or designers & operators
- Insurance for community renewable projects (micro renewables)
- Access to a full range of renewable energy insurers
- Fast and efficient claims administration and management
- An ethical alternative to your current insurance arrangements
- Competitive premiums
- Flexible payment methods
For developers of renewable energy systems
We can additionally accommodate developers who have a portfolio of renewable energy systems at competitive premiums and excesses/deductibles for both products. Economies of scale are offered on all products whether large or small.
Other Renewable Energy Insurance Products
We can also offer green insurance cover for the following renewable energy systems:
- Wind turbines (onshore and offshore) – including anemometers, LIDARs & other wind measuring systems
- Combined heat and power (CHP) – biomass and wood chip boiler systems
- Solar Photo voltaic & active solar thermal systems
- Wave & tidal marine renewable systems
- Hydro-electric facilities
- Hydrogen fuel cell technologies
- Waste to energy systems
- Biogas – Landfill & anaerobic digestion
- Lack of wind / sun bespoke packages
If you have a specialised renewable energy insurance requirement, please contact us on 01803 864390.
Naturesave offers two basic renewable energy insurance products:
- Renewable Energy Insurance for Systems in excess of 750 kW per site
- Small Scale Renewable Energy Insurance Scheme for Systems below 750 kW per site
Get Your Quotation
In the event that you would like a quotation please download the relevant form in the Insurance Documents Downloads, complete and return to Naturesave Policies Ltd. Alternatively, please call us on 01803 864390.
Community Renewable Energy Grants
The Naturesave Trust now provides start up grants for community renewable energy projects – please visit our Naturesave Trust page to find out more.
Domestic Renewable Energy Insurance
For more information on cover we provide for renewable energy systems in your home, please visit Home Buildings, Contents & Renewable Energy Systems Insurance for more information.
This product is for renewable energy systems under 50kW that have been installed by MCS approved contracts and are eligible for the Feed in Tariff.