Bright Green Hydrogen – Levenmouth Community Energy Project Bright Green Hydrogen is a not-for-profit organisation set up to promote the use Read More
The Naturesave Trust will consider applications for specific projects from Charities, Companies or Organisations whose activities are based within the UK.
Projects are chosen by the Trust on an individual basis according to how well they fit with the Trust’s funding guidelines, criteria and objectives.
There are no deadlines for applications, and no limits on the number of applications you can make. The Trustees aim to make a decision on application within six to eights weeks of receipt of a completed application form.
We are a small charity with finite resources, and we endeavour to offer funding to numerous projects. Whilst this means that we are not able to fully fund all organisations that apply to us, we hope that our financial assistance goes some way to contribute to projects that we feel are worthwhile.
These funding guidelines are intended as a basis for projects funded and may be pragmatically altered / amended from time to time.
- Funding is available for projects submitted by any organisation whether they be charities, voluntary organisations or businesses. The Trust is unable to fund individuals.
- Projects must be entirely based within the UK.
- Grants are made to projects which specifically address the promotion and implementation of sustainable development, environmental and / or conservationist improvement and or general ‘green’ issues.
- Applications for funding must be forwarded with a completed funding application form, together with any further information that the applicant thinks inform the Trustees further and support their application.
- Applications that cannot convey (to the best of their ability) what they are trying to achieve on the application form, have a lower chance of success. The best applications are those that are succinct, concise and relevant.
- Applications for funding are dealt with on a rolling basis – there are no deadlines. Please allow six-eight weeks for the trustees to reach a decision.
- Grants given may be subject to various criteria and funds are only released once these criteria have been met.
- The organisation and/or project must have a website.
- The Naturesave Trust does not fund ‘research’ projects.
- The Naturesave Trust does not fund staff costs.
- Any offer of funding is open from six months of the date of the offer letter.