Naturesave launch new tree planting policy to fight climate change For many years Naturesave has planted a tree for every Read More
Our Business Travel Insurance can be tailored to meet your business’s needs.
Our Business Travel Insurance can be used to provide important benefits to employees, their dependents and to third parties with whom you need to travel from £265 per annum.
Naturesave Business Travel Insurance provides cover for:
- Medical & emergency expenses
- Additionally incurred travel costs
- Cancellation and curtailment
- Personal possessions
- Loss of money and passport
- Replacement costs
- Delayed or missed departure
- Funeral expenses
- Personal liability
- Legal expenses
- Travel cover can be extended to include the following:
- Leisure trips with family members
- Travel to war zones
- Seconded professionals
- Trips within the UK necessitating an overnight stay
- Trips within the UK in excess of 50 miles from main business location
- Accident and Illness Cover (optional extra)
All travel insurance policyholders’ staff are issued with a helpline card for emergencies whilst travelling.
The Accident and Illness optional extra cover includes lump sum payments for accidental death, permanent disablement, loss of limbs or various parts of the body and regular income for temporary inability to work through accident or illness. Medical expenses are payable in addition to a weekly disability claim. If you are interested in our Accident and Illness optional cover, it may be worth considering our Key Man Insurance Cover.
Click here for a Business Travel, Accident & Illness proposal form in PDF format.