Protect your business from potential loss
Naturesave Insurance can provide you with a bespoke solution to protect your business against potential loss from as little as £33 per month.
As every business or organisation has different insurance requirements, we do not provide an online generic quotation system, instead, we recommend you talk to one of our experienced team on 01803 869775 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our bespoke commercial combined insurance can include:
- Buildings, tenants improvements, machinery, plant, contents, stock, and loss of rent.
- Business interruption – for loss of income/profit and additional costs of working following serious loss or damage to the property.
- Cover for property away from the premises.
- Goods in transit, money, glass and loss of licence.
- Employers liability – your legal liability for injuries to employees at work.
- Public and products liability – your liability to third parties resulting from negligent services and defective goods.
- Legal Expenses – Optional, recommended extension.
For a summary of the cover provided, please see the Naturesave’s Commercial Combined Policy Summary.
What makes Naturesave different?
- We don’t use call centres, so you be assured that you will get through to one of our friendly team straight away
- We do not charge you for insuring with us
- We are competitive and it doesn’t cost you more to be ‘green’
- We have 25 years of experience across all areas of business insurance
- We offer every Naturesave commercial combined client the chance to have a free Environmental Performance Review (EPR) based on BioRegional’s One Planet Living Principles. Our EPRs provide information and advice on your current environmental status and how you may improve this and possibly save money. A Naturesave Environmentally Aware Trading Certificate (EATC) is issued upon completion of the recommendations made in the survey, along with a potential financial award in acknowledgement of your efforts to improve your company’s environmental trading practice. These EPRs are funded by the Naturesave Trust. For more information on our EPRs, please visit Environmental Performance Review
- We also operate an environmental charity, The Naturesave Trust and operate as a carbon neutral business. Want to know more?
For a quote within 24 hours please complete our online
Commercial Combined Insurance quotation form
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of business insurance, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869775, or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation.