Specialist insurance protection for sustainable food pioneers
Naturesave is a specialist provider of ethical insurance solutions to protect you against potential loss from as little as £33 per month
As every restaurant is different, Naturesave has designed a bespoke insurance policy designed to be flexible and simple to understand. Cover can include:
- Buildings (if you own your property) or Tenants Improvements (if you lease)
- Contents, Machinery, Stock & Money at your premises
- Business Interruption – for loss of income/profit and increased costs following damage to your premises
- Stock and equipment taken away from your premises (for outside catering events)
- Public, Products & Employers Liability
- Legal Expenses
- Professional Indemnity
- Engineering & Inspection of Plant (we can also help advise what equipment requires a Statutory Inspection)
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Crime, Fraud, Cyber & Data
- Renewable Energy (solar panels on your roof?)
Naturesave already insure many sustainable restaurants and we understand the various operational models you may use. Additionally, our policy is designed to be flexible to your changing requirements, such as additional cover for bicycle deliveries, cooking workshops off-site and hosting events. We do not charge fees for amendments to your cover during the period of the insurance.
What do our clients say about us?
Once our clients find us they usually stick with us, as demonstrated by the 91% renewal retention rate we hold for this type of business.
Let us help you run a more sustainable business
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of business insurance, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869775 or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation.