At Naturesave we have been wondering how we can help improve biodiversity. Then we found this fantastic well-researched blog by entomologist Read More
Trustees have potential liability for not adequately performing their obligations or failing to exercise reasonable business judgement.
Cover includes Professional Indemnity, Trustee Liability, Directors & Officers Insurance and Fidelity Guarantee insurance in one policy for a competitive, single premium.
Naturesave Trustee Liability insurance can provide protection for claims that result from errors in judgement.
Trustees are potentially liable for not adequately performing their obligations or failing to exercise reasonable business judgement.
Claims against Trustees can be brought by a wide group of people, including employees, customers, suppliers, creditors, bankers and regulatory groups and shareholders.
Furthermore, tighter UK and European regulation in the areas of health and safety, environment, employment and corporate governance is fuelling growth in litigation against company Trustees.
Naturesave Trustee Liability Insurance covers claims which may arise from, for example:
- Stolen assets/misappropriation of funds
- Making decisions that harm people
- Employment disputes/discrimination and harassment
- Breaches of health and safety
Indemnity is provided for:
- Claims made against the trustees, directors and/or officers in respect of any wrongful acts;
- Claims arising from any alleged negligent act, error or omission resulting in financial loss to someone else;
- Loss which may occur as a result of any fraud, dishonesty or embezzlement by the organisation’s employees.
- Costs incurred in defending a claim or in relation to an official investigation by a relevant professional body, institute or the Charity Commission.
For more information, please complete and return the Professional Liability Trustee Proposal Form.