Trustee protection from obligations
Naturesave’s Trustee Liability Insurance protects trustees against liability claims which arise from decisions and actions taken as part of their day-to-day duties. Essentially, Trustee Liability insurance can provide protection against claims that result from errors in judgement.
Potential Claims Scenarios
- Reporting errors
- Employment practices/ HR Issues
- Disclosure of confidential information
- Failure to comply with laws & regulations – eg. Health and Safety at work
- Making decisions that exceed individual authority
- Deliberate or fraudulent acts by Trustees
- Bodily Injury Claims (covered by Public Liability)
- Claims made outside of UK Court jurisdiction
- Fines or Penalties imposed by the Charity Commission
For a quote within 24 hours please complete our online
Trustee Liability Insurance quotation form
If you are unsure about the level of cover required, or about types of charity insurance, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869775 or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation.