Naturesave Trust funded project brings together cutting edge bee conservation with community solar farms. The Solar Bee Project is an Read More
An environmental charity funded by ethical insurance provider Naturesave
The Naturesave Trust was set up in 1995 to promote the adoption of sustainable development. The Trust obtains 100% of its funding from the premiums generated by Naturesave Insurance. 10% of the annual premiums from all home and travel insurance policies is donated to the Trust which has funded projects worth over £750,000 to date. Grants are awarded to UK projects only. The principal areas of funding are: –
- Environmental and Conservation Projects – Working with communities and organisations to protect wildlife and improve biodiversity
- Social Enterprise Projects – Working with charities and voluntary organisations to support vulnerable and disadvantaged groups
- Community Renewable Energy Grants – Providing startup ‘seed corn’ grants for community renewable energy projects
- Environmental Performance Reviews – The Trust also funds independent reviews for commercial customers of Naturesave Insurance. This free advice is designed to help our SME businesses customers to become more sustainable and reduce costs.
- If you would like to apply for funding from the Naturesave, please apply using our online application form or download the Naturesave Trust Application Form, and complete it together with any further information that you think might be useful, then email it to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send a hard copy to Abha Wells, Trust Administrator at The Naturesave Trust, South Devon House, Babbage Road, Totnes, TQ9 5JA.
For more information about the projects that the Naturesave Trust has funded to date, see the Projects Funded by Naturesave Trust