Take out home insurance with Naturesave
…and we’ll send you a 12-month free subscription to Positive News magazine
Insurance that protects both you and the environment
Here at Naturesave, we believe insurance should not only protect our customers but also the environment.
When you take out home insurance with us we’ll plant you a tree, we will also donate 10% of the premium to our charity, The Naturesave Trust.
The Trust provides grant funding for environmental projects across the UK. We have been doing this for 25 years and to date, have raised over £800,000 for green causes.
In addition to protecting you and the environment, we are delighted to offer new customers a FREE one-year subscription to Positive News magazine.
Positive News magazine is a pioneer of ‘constructive journalism’ and is dedicated to quality, independent reporting about what’s going right in the world.
How it works
- Take out a Home Insurance policy with us (Naturesave Insurance)
- The policy must be for Buildings and Contents
- Once you have paid for your policy we will send you, or a friend, a 12-month subscription to Positive News magazine
- This offer only applies to Naturesave Home insurance and is limited to one subscription per new customer
- The offer is only valid for recipient postal addresses in the UK. Naturesave reserves the right to decline any application.
- Please allow one calendar month after your insurance is activated for the subscription email to arrive.
- If the subscription is for a friend, please forward the confirmation email to directly to them in order for them to claim their subscription.
- This offer is valid for three months from the date of your subscription email and can only be used once.
- The subscription can only be activated by emailing or telephoning Positive News and not via the Positive News website.
- Positive News is a quarterly publication, you will receive four issues of the magazine.
- You, or your gift recipient, will be entitled to all the benefits of Positive News subscriber membership during the subscription period, which is: access to digital PDF editions of the magazine, priority invitation to Positive News events, and behind-the-scenes email updates from the Positive News editors.
- This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice at any time
The Naturesave home insurance offer provides:
- Cover for buildings, contents, pictures, jewellery, personal effects, pedal cycles, personal money and credit cards
- Cover includes domestic renewables systems such as solar thermal, photovoltaic, ground and air source heat pumps and biomass boilers.
- Photovoltaic systems with a Feed-in Tariff provision also receive mechanical breakdown and loss of revenue cover
- Competitive premiums
- Discounts for eco-improvements in the home
- Bespoke policies, tailored to your personal needs
- Policies for buildings of non-standard construction, including eco-homes
- Efficient and helpful claims service and advice
- Personal service and no call centres or automated telephone systems
- Household policies can include annual travel cover
Find Out More
- We love to talk, why not give us a call on 01803 864390
- Here is our Naturesave Household Policy Summary.
- View the complete Naturesave Household Insurance Policy Booklet
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance is also available, designed to protect self-employed individuals against financial hardship in the case of injury or illness.