INDUSTRY LEADING INSURANCE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY TECHNOLOGY
Naturesave provides a specialist renewable energy insurance services for businesses, charities and community groups.
A climate emergency has been declared and the technology has been developed, now the challenge is to deploy renewables on a scale like never before to decarbonise our energy system. This much-needed expansion of renewable energy infrastructure requires the need for specialist insurance cover to ensure success. Naturesave brings experience, conviction and specialist knowledge to enable us to provide market leading insurance cover for most renewable energy technologies. Naturesave cover large or small scale projects across all technologies. We work with diverse clients such as developers, asset managers, homeowner and community energy groups, an area in which we are a market leader.
When it comes to renewables, Naturesave have got it covered
From developers with a portfolio of renewable energy systems to community energy groups, we offer competitive premiums backed up by specialist technical knowledge and a hands-on service ethic
WHAT WE COVER
Renewable's we Insure
- Wind turbines (onshore and offshore) – including anemometers, LIDARs & other wind measuring systems
- Combined heat and power (CHP) – biomass and wood chip boiler systems
- Solar Photo voltaic and active solar thermal systems
- Wave & tidal marine renewable systems
- Hydro-electric facilities
- Hydrogen fuel cell technologies
- Waste to energy systems
- Biogas – Landfill & anaerobic digestion
Types of Cover
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits)
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits)
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown)
- Material damage
- Loss of revenue & business interruption
- Employers, Public & Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability
- Lack of sun/wind bespoke package
SPECIALIST RENEWABLE ENERGY COVER
WHY CHOOSE NATURESAVE?
- Extensive experience in and support for the community renewable energy sector
- Renewable Energy insurance products for manufacturers, contractors or designers & operators
- Access to a full range of renewable energy insurers
- Fast and efficient in-house claims administration and management
- An ethical alternative to your current insurance arrangements
- Commercial activities that fund charitable projects to support community energy
- Competitive premiums backed up by a hands-on service
- Naturesave also provide industry-leading cover for photovoltaic systems in the home
If you would like to discuss a project give us a call on 01803 869779. Alternatively, you can download the relevant application form in the Insurance Document Downloads and return it to us.
Community Energy Champions
Community renewable energy champion – At Naturesave, we are passionate advocates for renewable energy with a level of support that goes beyond business objectives. Environmental protection is critical to us, but so is finding ethical solutions, which is why we became major supporters of the community renewable energy sector when it first appeared 15?? years ago.
Award-winning charity – Funded by our commercial activities, the Naturesave Trust has a long history of providing start-up grants for community renewable energy projects. The Trust has also conducted pioneering work to improve biodiversity on community solar farms with the innovative Solar Bee Project.
Community Renewable Energy Advice – Our Handy Tips For Community Renewable Energy Groups has been specially created to offer practical advice designed to assist community groups on their journey.
Industry Credentials – Naturesave are active members of three key organisations within the community renewable energy sector – Community Energy England, Community Energy Wales and Regen
If you are unsure about the level of cover required or have a specialised renewable energy insurance requirement, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869779 or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation. We always prefer to speak to people.