Specialist insurance cover for renewable energy infrastructures
Naturesave has market-leading experience in providing insurance for community renewable energy projects across the UK.
With the realities of global warming firmly acknowledged, there is a growing desire from consumers to be supplied with renewable energy and to reduce our dependency on electricity generated by fossil fuels. This message has now been received by governments who are encouraging the growth and development of renewable energy projects.
With the expansion of renewable energy infrastructure comes the need for specialist insurance cover.
Naturesave offers community renewable energy insurance and is an innovative provider of renewable energy insurance products to assist the development of the renewables industry.
We can provide cover for the following community renewable energy projects:
- Wind turbines (onshore and offshore) – including anemometers, LIDARs & other wind measuring systems.
- Combined heat and power (CHP) – biomass and wood chip boiler systems.
- Solar Photovoltaic and active solar thermal systems.
- Wave & tidal marine renewable systems.
- Hydro-electric facilities.
- Hydrogen fuel cell technologies.
- Waste to energy systems.
- Biogas – Landfill & anaerobic digestion.
- Lack of wind / sun bespoke packages.
Types of Cover include:
- Construction risks (including testing and commissioning and advance loss of profits).
- Transit risks (including delay in start-up loss of profits).
- Engineering risks (operational machinery breakdown).
- Material damage.
- Loss of revenue & business interruption.
- Employers, Public & Products liability.
- Professional Indemnity.
- Directors & Officers and Trustee Liability.
For a detailed, free, no obligations quote complete our online form by clicking on the link above.
If you are unsure about the level of cover required or have a specialised renewable energy insurance requirement, please do not hesitate to call us directly on 01803 869779 or email us via our contact page for help and a quotation. We always prefer to speak to people.