And we’ll send you a 12-month free subscription to Positive News magazine Here at Naturesave, we believe insurance should not Read More
And we’ll send you a 12-month free subscription to Positive News magazine
Here at Naturesave, we believe insurance should not only protect our customers but also the environment. When you take out home insurance with us and we’ll plant you a tree, we will also donate 10% of the premium to our charity, The Naturesave Trust. The Trust provides grant funding for environmental projects across the UK. We have been doing this for 25 years and to date, have raised over £800,000 for green causes.
In addition to protecting you and the environment, we are delighted to offer new customers a FREE one-year subscription to Positive News magazine.
Positive News magazine is a pioneer of ‘constructive journalism’ and is dedicated to quality, independent reporting about what’s going right in the world
The Naturesave home insurance offer provides:
- Cover for buildings, contents, pictures, jewellery, personal effects, pedal cycles, personal money and credit cards
- Cover includes domestic renewables systems such as solar thermal, photovoltaic, ground and air source heat pumps and biomass boilers.
- Photovoltaic systems with a Feed-in Tariff provision also receive mechanical breakdown and loss of revenue cover
- Competitive premiums
- Discounts for eco-improvements in the home
- Bespoke policies, tailored to your personal needs
- Policies for buildings of non-standard construction, including eco-homes
- Efficient and helpful claims service and advice
- Personal service and no automated telephone systems
- Household policies can include annual travel cover
Find out more
- Want to know more? call us now on 01803 864390
- Summary of the cover provided –Naturesave Household Policy Summary.
- View the complete Naturesave Household Insurance Policy Booklet
- Personal Accident and Illness Insurance is also available, designed to protect self-employed individuals against financial hardship in the case of injury or illness.